Become a licensed Facilitator
Join our team of over 60 licensed facilitators
Are you interested in delivering your own Collaboration Superpowers workshops? It’s EASY!
Simply take our Work Together Anywhere workshop and in 3 easy steps, become an official Collaboration Superpowers facilitator.
BENEFITS OF A FACILITATOR
Access to ready-made workshops
Handouts, videos and bonus resources
Increased visibility on Collaboration Superpowers
Join the Collaboration Superpower Facilitator Team
Becoming a licensed facilitator is easy!
Become a facilitator inquiry form
What’s in it for you?
Becoming a Collaboration Superpowers Facilitator gives you:
- Access to a ready-made, tested, highly-rated workshop that you can sell out of the box: the Work Together Anywhere Workshop.
- Professional, original and exclusive courseware materials.
- Handouts, videos, and bonus resources to use during your workshops.
- Visibility on the Collaboration Superpowers website (listing both your profile and your events).
- Automatic collection of workshop evaluations.
- The ability to send Certificates of Attendance to your participants.
- Promotion and marketing for your events – this includes both marketing material and promotional support via the channels available to Collaboration Superpowers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the bi-monthly newsletter).
- Trusted credentials for your distributed team coaching and consulting services.
- Opportunities for co-facilitation with other licensed facilitators.
What does it cost?
Annual License Fee
License fees are charged annually. Subscriptions begin when payment is received.
- Category A countries: €768 (Except Hong Kong and Singapore: €540)
- Category B countries: €708 (Except USA, Canada and Australia: €624)
- Category C countries: €588 (Except Poland: €528 and Turkey: €468)
- Category D countries: €348 (Except Vietnam: €228)
- Category E countries: €228
Event Fee (per event)
There is a per event fee of €300. The number of participants does not matter.
Our license fee system was inspired by Management 3.0
“It is very important to our Management 3.0 team that the fees we ask for our services are fair and easy to bear for facilitators and participants worldwide. It is also important that we don’t drive our bookkeeper crazy with a hundred different fees and currencies.
That is why our subscription fees, event fees, and certification fees depend on the average GDP level per capita, per country, divided into five categories. It is not a perfect system, but it’s creative, it’s easy enough to agree on, and it’s fairer than charging the same price to everyone, regardless of their cost of living and purchasing power. And our bookkeeper said OK.”
Category A countries
Bermuda, Brunei, Falkland Islands, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Monaco, Norway, Qatar, San Marino, Singapore, Saint Maarten, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
Category B countries
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States
Category C countries
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, French Polynesia, Gabon, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands
Category D countries
Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, China, Colombia, Congo Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza
Category E countries
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, State of Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe