If you have a story to share about how you or your team works remotely, please contact us via the form below.
- The interview is between 20-30 minutes.
- The interview is offered as a video and podcast.
- It’s important to have a stable internet connection (>5Mbps works best) and a headset. The interviews will be offered in video and podcast form, so anything you can do to improve the sound quality will be appreciated: I encourage rooms with carpets or curtains. Try to avoid large rooms with lots of reverb (hardwood floor, high ceiling). The better the sound, the more people will listen.
- I use Zoom.us for the recordings (you will get a personal link from me via email)
- If you’ve never heard the podcast (don’t admit it!), you can prepare yourself by listening to any of the Superpower Hours.
- You may use the interview as you wish (I will send you a copy of the video on request).
Each interview is customised for the person being interviewed, but we will (very) generally follow this format:
- What does your “virtual office” look like? What do you need to get your work done? (note: this is always the first question) 🙂
- What you do and a little bit about how you and your team work together.
- What do you like about working remotely?
- What do you struggle with?
- What makes a good virtual team manager?
- Do you have any favorite Tools or Apps?
- What productivity hacks work for you?.
- What should people think about before going remote?
- Do you have advise for people who are just starting out
- What is the best way to get in touch with you/find more info?
I look forward to sharing your story!
From 2014-2018, the podcast was weekly and got 3000-3500 downloads per month. Starting in 2019, the podcast is bi-weekly (twice per month).
- United States – 39%
- Germany – 11%
- United Kingdom – 11%
- Australia – 6%
- Other – 30%